Tuesday, October 25, 2011

custom order starfish...

sea stars

just wanted to let you know that you can now custom order sets of three sea stars. mix and match from the ones above, or choose three of a kind. they are great for gifting or using as an accent on present wrapping, coastal holiday decorating, or just to enjoy year round!

-----------------------------------------

in other news, i have a new laptop headed my way hopefully by the end of this week, and then we should be back to regularly scheduled programming. in the meantime, it's surprising how much more productive i'm being with all this forced computer-free time! i am stitching away on a little fleet of whales and maybe some other goodies to share soon.

wishing you a great week!

3 comments:

Studio By The Forest said...

I am loving your starfish! Happy to have now discovered your Etsy shop! Thank you for stopping in to say "Hi" on my blog! :)

Unknown said...

stars very good I like it, I wait for your presence on my blog http://skrtu.blogspot.com

leFiligree said...

yay for being productive and creative :)