Saturday, October 22, 2011

just in case you should wonder...

my long faithful mac seems to have called it quits. things will unfortunately be a little quiet here and in the shop until i suck it up and load up the credit card with the cost of a new one. hopefully will be sometime this coming week, so i hope you will stick around.

i went on a walk today with some family and saw an unbelievable number of mushrooms. once i'm up and running again i'll be sharing those pics along with some other things that have been keeping me busy. hope you're having a good weekend!

5 comments:

leFiligree said...

that is unacceptable! mac needs to send this blogger some LOVE! do you hear me, mac? send her a new laptop so she can get on with blogging!

Anonymous said...

ugh, sorry K
it sucks when it happens
but you'll enjoy a brand new baby soon
will miss you in the meantime
xoxo

kate said...

Oh yikes! Hope you find a great deal somewhere that makes it less of a hit to the wallet.

We've been noticing the mushrooms lately as well. Well, when we're not watching the trail for all the bear scat right now!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you Flickr mail...I was worried about YOU!! I am glad it is something fixable!!! I miss your work:( I hope you have a brand new SHINY laptop in your hands soon! We just can't be missing you like this!!!!!!

Margie Oomen said...

my imac is showing its age and I am thinking santa might need to bring me a new computer for christmas:)
I can't wait to see your new mushroom pics