Thursday, September 13, 2012

out there...

fallen

little red roof

the nootka convention

soul

nested in the blackberries

into the lagoon

I've been trying to write this post for a couple days now. I've been trying to write about our visit to the richly historical and beautiful Yuquot. About pushing myself well out of my comfort zone just to paddle there. And exploring along the coast of Nootka Island amongst more humpbacks and sea lions.

But it's just not working. I hope you'll enjoy the photos (and click through to flickr for a little more info).

------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling even more off kilter than usual this week. Focus is not a big skill of mine right now. I feel like I say that a lot. If you think I never get anything done, you're not the only one. That Avett Brothers song keeps running through my head... "I haven't finished a thing since I started my life, I don't feel much like starting now / walking down lonely has worked like a charm, I'm the only one I have to let down." Wow, this post got depressing real quick, didn't it? Best I get back to packing, as no one wants to travel down the rabbit hole to see how deep my insecurities really go.

No comments: