Sunday, May 27, 2012

sunday puppy love...

hello

reflection

floppy

well, i figured i couldn't lead you on with talk of a puppy without sharing some shots. hope you enjoy these pics of sweet little Sam, while he's still little (do you see the size of those paws?). someday A and i hope to have our own dog, but i can have fun playing with my sister's for now. he is pretty mellow, but likes to play as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

inspiration seems just slightly out of reach right now; some combination of long work days, late spring weather, and who knows what else. i am stitching on a couple custom turtle orders, but currently nothing else in the works. i'm feeling a bit stuck getting started on my second creature for my collaboration with Abby too. it will come, i know. are you working on any projects right now? if you have anything you'd like to share, be sure to leave a link in the comments so that i and any other readers can check it out.

4 comments:

Cloudberry said...

Oh, Sam is adorable.

Michaelanne said...

So cute K:) I hope you get yourself a pup soon:)!!Then you will be stitching puppies!

Annie said...

Oh oh oh! Adorable!

Heather M. said...

That's an adorable puppy. And he does look like he'll be huge!

I'm sure that the idea for your next creature will come soon. Probably when you least expect it.


I've been stymied by utilitarian work lately. I'm doing alterations on clothes for people. Useful, but not inspirational. I'm eager to get back to my embroidery. In my hoop, I've got some coffins going. Yes, coffins!

http://inlovewiththreads.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/a-place-for-dead-needles/

I bought a bunch of fabric yesterday, for more coffins and corsets and some other things up my sleeve.