Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday...

creeping upwards

in the evening sunshine

thanks for your encouraging thoughts yesterday. today was a bit better, and the sun shone. perhaps i should be working on some things for the shop right now, but instead i'm knitting away at something for me. mindless is good right now.

if you haven't already, pop over to enter the giveway. i'll close up comments sometime tomorrow morning and pick a winner soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

other things:
• this superfood toast is one of my favourite new breakfasts
• this quilt makes me swoon, as well as reminding me of the completely forgotten quilt i was working on last year. should get on that again...
• loving this emerson fry tunic - if it was in my budget, that would be my summer uniform.


3 comments:

leFiligree said...

yay for feeling better! that tunic is pretty chic. maybe there's a sewing pattern somewhere?

Margie Oomen said...

i love all your links so much
the tunic reminds me that i really want to make some tops for summer

Sandra Dunn said...

Thank you for the peaceful moss on wood pictures! Beautiful.