I've never done a meme before. But for some reason this amused me. Borrowed from Pea Soup.
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. Duh.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Euro Disney, 1994 - does that count?)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. Well, if you count in the car, otherwise no freakin' way.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris. (1994)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I do a few mostly self-taught artsy things, but not sure I would qualify as completely self-taught from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb. Picture being the only one at home when Dora the sheep decides to have triplets in the middle of the cold, wet field - but yes, a few other times as well and they are just the cutest things.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. Umm. No.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. Not all by myself.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. What a weird question.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. One of my biggest loves.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. Not on your life.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. 1987.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted. Kind of - had a silhouette artist make a cut out of me, and my dad drew a pic of me once.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I feel like there are a lot of France-related questions, and I did them all at the same time - grade 9 school trip.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling. Shudder.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. Girl Guides, actually (I guess it's a Canadian thing?).
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter. So very nearly. But many small planes.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Does it count if my mom has saved quite a few for us?
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London. Wow, that school trip is covering all the bases here.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. Actually, my first car was brand new. Second one, less so.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. I feel like there might be more than one, but the only one I can think of is William Hurt.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. Sadly, yes, and currently my only phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.